A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 26 May 2017

Five for Friday


In a recent post, Ella used a phrase I'm loving: "drowning in life". And that, folks is me, so me right now it's all kinds of ridiculous.

My big girl dreams - another thanks to Ella phrase - are kicking my ass. My timeline for my thesis got moved up. I'm to give my supervisor a completed final draft in the first week of September. So ummm excuse me while I cry in the corner while not really sleeping and living on coffee and carbs.

On a happier note, Keiden is counteracting some of the worst toddler moments with extra cute ones. He recently told me in the midst of me being mid grump with him over his behavior that he likes lying with me at night and that he likes me (all the awwww). Sure, it was most likely a moment of manipulation too, but it was just all kinds of mommy heart melting.


This on the establishment is just all kinds of an amazing read. It's that kick start we all need to take a good look at why we believe what we believe/what got us thinking along a certain path.

And to end on a smile, yesterday morning Jerall made cake for breakfast :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.