A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 24 March 2017

Hi there

Hiya folks,

Just a short and hopefully sweet note to say hi. I've missed blogging, but my brain has also turned into mush. Writing/not writing thesis stuff. Also thinking of things to post or not post on has been tough lately.

How are you doing?

Also hit me up with some post ideas please :D

  2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted!

    How about these topics?

    your hair
    5 things you want more of this year
    your love languages
    what's your biggest stumbling block at the moment

    I have many more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia, you are an idea machine. Thank you :D

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.