A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Sunday, 19 February 2017

Gratitude



Topping the list this week:
  • excellent people
  • no, seriously excellent people who are happy to share what they know
  • chocolate
  • part of my funding being paid out
  • new books
  • sorting out clothes for K for the cooler weather to come
  • being able to try a new restaurant
  • K enjoying his first movie
  • being able to take K to see a movie
  • winning tickets to something I've never been to before, and having it happen when it's possible for just J and I to go
  • aircon
  • fans
  • learning new things
  • good food
  • pink headphones
  • hugs
  • not buying all the things just because I could - this is a big one for me
What's topping your list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.