A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Gratitude


Birthday's sure do make it easy to write a gratitude post ;) This week I'm grateful for
  • my birthday
  • folks remembering my birthday
  • birthday wishes
  • awesome gifs - and gifts :p
  • coffee
  • taking it easy
  • time with J
  • air con
  • cake
  • candy
  • chocolate
  • shorts
  • good friends
  • friends who have homes with pools
  • being able to have K attend swimming lessons
  • library visits
  • moments to read
  • people to vent to
  • awesome watercolour pencil crayons
  • discovering just how important exercise it to my quality of sleep
  • free massages
  • a good nights sleep
  • awesome folks in  my life
What's topping your list this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.