A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 13 January 2017

Five for Friday: Odds and Ends Edition

  • This post by Marcia, has tickled my fancy. The idea of focusing on small, and on something specifically for happiness is just great. But realistically, it's likely to be a thing for me for next year.
  • The song below has been looped a few times recently. I'm not sure what draws me to it - well besides the skill of Lin-Manuel Miranda, but it's great. And I really, really want to go watch Moana. 



  • So far the doing daily yoga challenge has gone okay-ish. I missed a day due to the heat knocking me into feeling gross-ville. And then yesterday, I did a 10 minute video from a different yoga channel. And folks, it didn't work for me. I so prefer yoga from the awesome Adrienne
  • I'm trying to figure out the right plan my day balance. Over planning leads to feeling more stressed out, but I can't keep on asking myself if I was productive enough or not. Yes, this is thesis related - face it much of this years talk from me will be about my thesis. I might have to shift the goal posts to December instead of September to submit, but I am not prepared to do that now. The pressure of it, and drive that comes from that, works for me.
  • There are some great people to be found, and chatting to them is great.

  4 comments:

  1. Yes I loved Marcia's post you shared with me...achievable and impactful I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm thrilled that it tickled your fancy, Cassey.

      I still think you should join me :)

      Delete
    2. I should, but I just don't see now. More has been added to my plate 0_o

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.