A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

And now I'm 32

This is a bit of an odd number - while not being an odd number :p Sometimes it feels old, and other times not really. And when did that happen? Is this the permanent state of being as you get older...feeling both old and not?

Although the first years this year were born in 98...yup 1998, you know when I started high school? Geez. Anyhow this is a bit of a ramble - if you hadn't already noticed that :p

So it's a bit weird now. The year of 31 was an adjusting year, mind you I don't think it'll ever end...adjusting that is. Getting back into the study grove, K starting nursery - all big changes with ripples that'll go on for awhile.

Really though, I think  Pfangirl did an excellent job of summing up some of my feelings in her post on birthday reflections. It's that where should I be by now thoughts that makes birthdays so tricky. And really, I wish I could shake it...but I haven't just yet. One day I'll get there, but I don't know when.

Anyhow today there shall be cake and a massage. And it shall be a generally good day...and really what more could you want than a generally good day? :)

  6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday!

    (that's the song in my mind)

    All the very best of days to you. Sometimes I find that what the world says is a good day is not the best birthday for me, you know what I mean?

    So have yourself a good day - with things that nourish your soul and cuddles from your lovely boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcia. It's going great so far. And you're so right, but is making my day great for me, wouldn't be so for many.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET LADY!!! I hope your day is freaking kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. It is a great day so far :)

      Delete
  3. Happy, happy birthday, Birthday Buddy! I hope your day has been every bit as awesome as you are! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks birthday bud :) It was a good day. And I'm sure yours was too.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.