A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 2 January 2017

2017, the year I achieve?


There are three things that I want to achieve in 2017 - December graduation with my masters, getting the yoga habit to stick, and to not drive myself/my family and friends batty while doing so. Everything else would just be gravy. There is a lot I want to do, and maybe I'll get to some of those things, but the only things that will lead to despair if I don't achieve them in 2017 are those three.

It's going to take a lot of work, time and stick-to-it-ness to make it happen, but I'm hopefully it will.

Do you have a word for the year or some goals for 2017? Lots of plans or a few key ones?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.