A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 9 December 2016

Five for Friday

It's been all kinds of happy dancing from me yesterday, as I found out that I got funding for next year :D It is such a relief. And yes, the money is going to be such a help. But the big win for me is that it's this tangible proof that my research, that I am, worth investing in. It's a massive confidence boost.

It is raining today, and it's all kinds of wonderful.

I'm so glad that a good day for K is fairly easy, and cheap to make happen. On Wednesday we saw M - our niece - and it made for an all kinds of happy K. Seeing her, a train ride and playing with lego meant his day was all good.

Our Christmas tree is not up yet. Is yours? We're still trying to figure out where to place it. It's a small one that I like on top of the smaller bookshelf, but we know K will most likely want to touch. So to not restrain that a plan is to be made.

My well of words seems to be drying lately...and it's not the best time for that to happen. I'm not sure how to tackle it. What do you do in those moments?



  4 comments:

  1. I have seen the wonderful rain - should help for the fires. Oh yes, they like to touch and hold everything on the tree. SO glad about the funding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for funding and YAY YOU for believing in yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.