A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 30 December 2016

Five for Friday


  • I've been trying out publishing my reviews on goodreads directly to here. I'm not sure how I feel about it. But I do now understand why other folks tend to do a mini blurb bit - it made no sense to me as in goodreads the blurb is right there, but that info doesn't travel to the blog. What do you think?
  • Summer has barely begun, and I'm so done with it. The heat is ridiculous...it makes me lazy and short tempered, so not fun at all.
  • This is something I agree with. I didn't know there were features not available to folks who need to be able to control their mentions.
  • I've not started writing my chapter I'm to give my supervisor on the 9th, but I'm composing it in my mind near constantly. So ummm I just need to commit words to ink, or well words to digital ink.
  • We'll be doing our usual New Year's Eve thing of taking it easy, and playing games with friends. Hope that whatever your plans are they're fun, and with folks you want to spend time with. See you in 2017.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.