A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 4 November 2016

Five for Friday

We had a smidge of rain. Woo hoo :D Rain ftw!

I'm working on cutting back on my coffee drinking. It has become a big problem, especially in terms of our budget. I have though also realized that when my coffee intake for the day went up coincided with when my eating went wonky...and I ate all the carbs, all the time. It's just been another reminder that carbs are not my friends.

Now that I've done the post everyday for a year thing it's had me see that I can't use that I don't stick to things as an excuse for why I don't do some things, or even try. Ugh. Am not ready for that self actualizing work. Which is ironic, as one of the reasons I kept on with the quest was to prove to myself that I could do it. My mind, she makes no sense.

The end of year fatigue is strong. And I can see it in my lack of desire to complete assignments. *sigh*

I've been reminded that there are great folks in the world. And it's an important thing to remember as things are pretty doom and gloom in the news.

  2 comments:

  1. Oh boy - I am also oh so very tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it just gets worse the closer and closer we get to the end of the year. Giant mugs of coffee for both of us.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.