A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Currently

Watching: Superstore, QI, Supernatural and some Deep Space 9

Reading: Christmas themed fiction and I'm sticking to my academic reading  plans :D

Listening: Pentatonix, and pretty much whatever else my YouTube mix lines up.

Doing:  Pretty much still not enough of anything that I should be doing, and too much of what I shouldn't be.

Contemplating: Feelings, all the feelings. Why being kind to myself for even a single day seems like a massive, impossible task. Feeling sorry for myself because I'm sick again. How K is working on being a three-ager already, with 2 months to go till he is 3. And all around bleh-ness.

How are you doing?

  2 comments:

  1. Ah, I meant to reply the other day about overwhelm and being kind to yourself and so on....

    Be gentle with yourself this time of year. Everything feels worse than it actually is because everyone's tired...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, but generally being gentle or kind to myself is not really something I'm good at :-/

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.