A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 10 November 2016

Currently

Watching: Great British Bake Off, Chef's Table and as of last night Stranger Things with J.

Reading: Far, far too much fiction. But as from today in order to keep my M plans on track, at least 30 minutes of academic reading everyday.

Listening: Sia, Ingrid Michaelson and now Talks at Google - it's fascinating stuff.

Doing:  Not enough of anything. But I am keep on keeping on with no sugar and fewer carbs.

Contemplating: The horror that is the world and its lack of empathy. How to do all the work I need to do and not freak out. Hoping I get funding. Finding a way to stretch my money to do all that I want it to do. A life coach. The wonder that is therapy.

How are you doing?

  4 comments:

  1. I am tired and a bit emotionally fragile but so enjoying reading fiction! Ans struggling to keep the sugar away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar is just so easy to reach for...but we can keep on keeping on trying.

      Delete
  2. There's no such thing as "too much fiction" :) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, there is Marcia, when you have other things to read :0

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.