A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 14 October 2016

Five for Friday

It's been a very busy week. And it's ending with a class test this morning. Programme Evaluation is utterly fascinating to me. And Prof Joha Louw-Potgieter is utterly engaging. Hopefully this test goes as well as my Atlas.ti test did.

I'm learning so much in class. And it's a great note to end my diploma classes on. Post the class, just two assignments to hand-in, and I'll be able to focus on my thesis.

Walking around campus has been interesting. So many buildings that I'm used to seeing open, are only accessible with your student card. The private security folks are kitted out in riot gear. Seeing that doesn't exactly inspire confidence that things are going to be peaceful. Fortunately, it is currently more peaceful here in Stellenbosch than elsewhere. Although petrol bombs have been found. And on Monday my class got cut short because we had to evacuate the building. Here's to hoping that we make it to the end of class this month with minimal disruption. I figure exam season will see things coming to close on our campus at least.

Our lounge is in a state of disaster. K is just not packing away his toys. So it seems my kid is not a star chart kid :-/

On Sunday J is heading off to a conference, and he'll only be back on Thursday evening post bedtime. It'll be interesting. Part of the help me deal okay with it plan is K spending most of the day at school for that week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.