A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Book Thursday



The Heir and the Human (Saven #3.1)The Heir and the Human by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have a love/hate relationship with this story.

I really, really, really didn't want to like Ax. Just no, he's all kinds of wrong. And now there's this...*sigh* The rational part of me feels for him, the other part of me figures he brought it all on himself. Really, what was he expecting trying to get in the way of the OTP that's Logan and Sadie? There were so many futures looked at where it was Logan and Sadie - so he was the unfortunate by product of Griselda trying to change things that shouldn't have been messed with.

I loved that we got Izzy's story, I hate that her story is so sad. The two standout moments for me both occurred at the Heirs Summit. Ax and Dali, and Ax and Logan. Although my love for the Ax and Logan scene is clearly driven by me rooting for Logan all the way ;)

All in all this is a great read for someone like me who just can't get enough of the Saven series.

*I'm a lucky fish who received the book from the author for review purposes.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.