A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Book Thursday


Saven Defiance (Saven #3)Saven Defiance by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of series, it allows me to stay in the world with characters I love for longer. This book doesn't fail to tick that need.

Getting to spend more time with Sadie, Logan, Hayden, Neve and everyone else is a big win...even if they have to go through things you don't want your friends to deal with. There is a lot that happens, one thing that happened [that I don't want to spoil] brought me to tears. That shows just how many mad skillz Siobhan has. Including the fact, that there were many instances when I wanted to reach into the book and smack some sense into some folks, both new and old characters.

I particularly enjoyed how the book didn't turn into a giant Sadie and Logan love fest - although, there is time given to them, so don't worry folks who read for the love-love moments. Getting to learn more about the other characters, other worlds and a very BIG reveal makes this a must for folks who've read the other books in the series.

My only quibble is, when do we get the next one?

*I'm a very lucky fish and got given the arc to read in return for a review*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.