A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 13 October 2016

Book Thursday


Saven Denial (Saven #2.5)Saven Denial by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another holy heck, a cliffhanger. But this does does give you some respite from the cliffhanger at the end of Disclosure. I love the novella in that it answers a lot of Sadie questions. 'm sure it will go a long way to not disturb the pacing of Defiance.

The only down moment for me - and why this a four star instead of five star rating - is the inclusion of another romantic entanglement. Why can't Sadie and Logan just be left to their happy *sigh*.

I loved that we got more info on the Tor, who Griselda is...and an excellent reason for why Sadie's mother treated her the way she did. Some more ass kicking from Sadie is always a winner in my book.

This is not something you can skip in the series. The novella certainly covers things that wouldn't get the attention it deserves in Defiance.

*Luck fish that I am, I got this in exchange for a review.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.