A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

The last of the Zombie Prompts



So the prompts have been great in keeping my Wednesday posts easier to do, it's time to let them go. Especially, as there are only two left that I was happy to do. Or that I haven't done one since August 0_o

What do you do when you are home all alone?

Besides the household chores that are easier to do when K isn't around, I tend to listen to music I enjoy loudly - so that I can sing-a-long. Watch me shows or read. It's wonderful to have those moments to myself.

What three things do you want your children to learn from you.

I want Keiden to learn how to be friendly, how to do the friendship thing and how to be empathetic from me. Granted two of them are aspects of empathy, but being able to use empathy goes a long way in helping you with people/the world in general. It's something that I think a lot of folks are choosing to not use in order to spare them from hurt. But without it, we're all just walking wounded anyway.

---------------------------------------------- 
Prompt from her, image from her.

  2 comments:

  1. When I'm home alone, I potter and organise. I like to do the kids' rooms during this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something about being home alone.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.