A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

The brain fog is thick

I'm sick again. Ugh. While chatting to a friend about it - I can't recall being this sick, this often ever - it clicked that K is in school now. Thus the sickness.

A horrid by-product of the sickness is the brain fog. Such fog, and lack of will to do anything. Although, I just clicked, that it could also just be a lack of rest in general at play here. Either way brain fog is the suck.

How do you deal with it? I'm looking for all the tips and tricks...I've got far too much to get done to just keep on hanging out in this fog.

  4 comments:

  1. Go get a vitamin B injection or two - works wonders for the immunity and tiredness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thanks lady. Shall look into it :)

      Delete
  2. Interestingly (re comment above) I don't take vit B and I always thought I might have a deficiency but I don't. When I had bloods done for the numb toe, my vit B levels are more than healthy :)

    My suggestion is 4 vit C every 4 hours, go sleep early for two nights. Drink plenty of fluids and you'll be right as rain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More things to try is always good. :)

      Yay for not having a vit B deficiency.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.