A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 19 September 2016

Oh look, another Monday

Some Mondays go well, others...not so much. Either way there are only 14 of them left. So that's something. Currently, this Monday and I are not getting along that well. But there's still time for it to shape up.

Right now, K is in the midst of a tantrum that has been going on for 15 minutes. *such* fun. My budget and I are not getting along. And I realised I've left it a bit late to have a great present idea for our niece M, happen.

The world seems to have gone to pot. Watching, reading or listening to the news is not for the fainthearted.

On the plus side, there has been coffee :0 And the 27th of December will be a public holiday.

How has your day gone?

  4 comments:

  1. Meh Monday for me too! I also have left it too late get get my niece a great birthday present and I am stressing about it (her birthday is Thursday) and I too am having budget constraints in life these days... always way too much month left at my money. Today I can't keep my eyes open and I am frustrated with stuff at work and, and, and... just Meh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on? I just wrote about my Monday too... and it was not good til I got home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing in particular, it was just meh.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.