A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 22 August 2016

To quit or not to quit, that is the question


As you know my quest of blogging from Nov 2015 to Nov 2016 has been on my mind. And guys I'm so ready to quit...but man, is November close. The real problem in this quest is that I have managed to tie it into a measure of my worth. Thank goodness it hasn't been in terms of getting more readers or opportunities, because quite frankly that's not happening in this space of the blog-o-sphere. But really just the aspect of finishing this thing that I started. So stick with me - the few of you who do read ;) And thank you for that :D - and we'll take another look at this in November.

  6 comments:

  1. I'm going to go all Danielle La POrte on you - how do you want to feel? Is completing the challenge the only thing that will give you those feelings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to feel accomplished. And this is probably not the only thing that will give me that feeling, but it is one of the more apparent ways to get that feeling. *sigh8

      Delete
  2. All the best - you have my respect. And honestly I would never do it - I need to feel I have something to write about before I can actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is that. But it's been surprising just how much I do have to say.

      Delete
  3. Cass, I know you can do it. But if it's stressing you out to "finish for the sake of finishing" then just stop. You have a lot to say, we are reading. You have A LOT on your plate and no one will judge you if you don't complete the challenge.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam <3

      I will judge me though.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.