A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Pondering my quest

So remember this post? I started my post every day quest in November last year, and it's gone okay so far, but I've hit a brick wall now. It's not as much fun anymore, and really if it's not fun why am I doing it?

Yet, at the same there is this big part of me that just really, really wants to prove to myself that I can do this. So colour me all kinds of confused as what to do about it. I'm feeling so uninspired, and ragey...and I just don't know what to do about. And this is me asking for ideas, and your thoughts on things.

What did you think about this? And how did you find yesterday's post? Interested in seeing more of things like that?

  2 comments:

  1. I get you... I feel like that about my organising blog but I think I should write down reasons why I blog. I know it's very useful to point people towards something I've done for over 10 years because there's a ton of content on there.

    But you don't have to post daily - what is your word for the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a phrase, say yes to what scares me. And my reason for doing a daily post ties into all my issues of worth. *sigh* Good thing there's therapy happening soon.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.