A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

It's all still a bit of a haze

So, naturally, given yesterday's news death and all the things around it is on my mind. It's horrid, and scary, and even though it is a reality of life it's something that we keep removed from ourselves, as best we can. Until we can't.

I'm having all these thoughts and feelings about it all. What would happen to Keiden. What would happen to Jerall - I figure J and I need to go at the same time or me before him, I can not imagine my life without him...it's just not possible. Mostly, all this thinking offends my general state of being. I tend towards cheer and happy, and it will all work out. Only, you know it can't all work out when it comes to death and people being missing from your life.

And all this has done is reminded me of when Tristan died. That was another shock out of the blue one. There is no sense to things.

All we can do, I suppose, is just carry on and hold those we love closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.