A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 5 August 2016

Five for Friday


  • J and I are both sick...it's horrid. but at least K doesn't isn't.
  • I seem to have lost my frying eggs skill 0_o Thank goodness for sweet chilli sauce to save them.
  • Keiden is big into cooking, he insists on cooking something everyday - fortunately it's been cooking with daddy. I'm not patient enough, so am glad he's happy to cook with daddy.
  • I'm supposed to get a mark back today, so cross all the digits please.
  • We have a weekend planned at friends, and K is very, very excited to see his buddy E. It's ridiculously cute the way he looks forward to seeing folks. On Wednesday it was all about his cousin M, which he spoke about seeing the entire week before.

  2 comments:

  1. I really hope you are both better soon. K is really coming into his own little character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting there. Right? It's all kinds of amazing to see.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.