A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

A warning...when you see me run

I'm currently being a terrible student. I'm writing this post while in a class. It's a practical class on using atlas.ti to assist with qualitative data analysis. The problem is the range of pc skills in the class covers a wide spectrum. So it's making me all kinds of ragey because the same thing is being explained over, and over, and over. All the rage and frustration.

Not to mention that Keiden's illness has utterly depleted my well of patience. It is bone dry. There is nothing left for anyone. Which then makes me more irritable, and prone to want to walk around smack people for being idiots. Which I don't do...only because that's a headache I don't want to deal with. Seriously.

And now Jerall and I are both sick as well. Such *fun* times :-/ Basically, if you see me and don't approach with something to soothe the beast, run :p

  2 comments:

  1. This was me a few weeks ago - all 4 of us sick as dogs, work being work and traffic and life was just all round sucky and I had ZERO patience for ANY of it.

    It will pass, you will get through it. Hang in there!

    PS - hope you are feeling better soon

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Sadly, I'm at the it gets worse before it gets better stage.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.