A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Zombie Prompt #30


An average day

I'm going to go with an average week day. 

  • Wake up properly between 06:00 and 07:00 - K still wakes at night
  • Snuggle with K
  • Change his nappy
  • Do my morning bathroom stuff
  • Get clothes for K and myself out while J sorts out breakfast
  • Have breakfast
  • We drop K off at school between
  • J goes to work, and I go to the lab
  • Do work - break for coffee and chats as the morning goes on
  • Go to J's office for lunch between 12:30 and 13:00
  • Finish lunch, fetch K
  • Do house work, play games with K. Sometimes we go visit folks
  • J gets home about 17:00ish
  • One of us starts supper
  • Supper sometime between 17:45 and 18:15
  • Bath/shower time for K
  • Followed by stories and sleep time
  • Chat with J. He plays games, I read/blog/watch a me show or we watch shows together
  • Bed at about 23:00ish
What does your day look like?


----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.