A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

My reading month: June

In June I read 49 books. Although 5 were novellas so it's more like 45 books :p

The highlights of my June reading almost all came from one author, Siobhan Davis. I really, really enjoyed her Saven and True Calling series.[True Calling is completed, and Saven will be finishing in August. There does though appear to be some other stories forthcoming from the True Calling universe with some characters from the series. *all the excited squees*] I won't share my reviews of those in this post, as they're lined up as Book Thursday posts.

I have finally managed to read a book, and a novella, by Colleen Hoover, and I get the hype now.

Ugly LoveUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, just wow. I now get the Colleen Hoover hype.






What was your June reading month like? Novellas, yay or nay?

  2 comments:

  1. Gosh I can not imagine 49 books in a month....I feel excited if I read 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to read over doing some other stuff. And my reading speed helps a lot.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.