A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 29 July 2016

Five for Friday: Keiden Edition

Tomorrow Keiden is 2 and a half. Time has flown by...and my baby is now a full-of-attitude toddler.

On Monday he had a stroppy about getting dressed. We got him dressed, left his room with an instruction to put his shoes on. As we got to our room, his door closed with a snap. Had he had more muscle power it would have been a bang. J and I could only laugh.

He has come into more confidence, he tends to greet most people. And has waving and smiling moments with folks in other cars. On the flip side, he's gotten very vocal with folks and tells them to go away, where before he'd ignore them.

The bedtime routine has had some more books added to it - the current count is 4 books - and all the teddy bears are put at the end of his bed with their own blanket.

He is getting more and more involved with household chores. He wants to help with all the cooking, and has taken to 'folding' the laundry :)

  4 comments:

  1. He is really growing up so fast ! Yes to all the positives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite age - I love the sass, I love the independence, I love the helpfulness. Encourage him with all the chores (no matter how long it takes) and it will pay off in the long run :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With you there. I'm going to be so sad when he hits the don't want to do anything stage. Also he made breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, with daddy's help.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.