A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 27 June 2016

There's something about rainy Mondays



I'm not sure what it is, but rainy Mondays are strange. They make me want to get all the work done, and do nothing but curl up with a book and read.  It is all kinds of odd.

As you can tell words and I are still at odds.

How do you feel about rainy Mondays?

  2 comments:

  1. that's why I wear red on Mondays :)
    Sorry the words are still fighting with you - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright colours help a lot. Yellow is a fave for me.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.