A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 24 June 2016

Five for Friday

The clouds are starting to brighten - so that's a good thing.

I got great, constructive feedback on the first draft of my research proposal. Having a supervisor who is interested in your work, and things you can do it is all kinds of new and amazing to me. I may still be a bit upset about what happened with me when I tried for an MA the first time, although it still comes up just because my current supervisor is amazing. The power of a great supervisor should not be underestimated. Ever.

This song is rivalling Hamilton for most plays this week.

I had forgotten just how much I enjoy musicals, so it's great to rediscover that.

Yesterday, we got Keiden's quarterly assessment. And it is amazing, just how much more he is doing there now that he is more comfortable. If you remember his previous one was odd for us, as there was a lot school said he wasn't doing that we had seen him do at home often. It's pretty clear that we have an introvert, and we need to keep on advocating for his agency because he can't right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.