A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Zombie Prompt #21

Do research on your family tree and share what you find.

I haven't heard much stories from my end. My granny was half German, and an uncle and aunt were heavily involved with political activism in the 80s. I have heard a story about my mother-in-laws maiden surname. When her dad was on the boat coming from China, he and other Chinese folks on it, got told that whenever someone asks for their names they must "Say Joe". Boat arrives he's asked for his surname and he says "Say Joe" which turned into Sajo.

Do you have any stories about your family tree?

----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.

  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.