A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Zombie Prompt #18

If you were to run a kickstarter campaign, what would your project be?

To raise enough money to get yay you! to work the way I envisioned it. That is a site, that is maintained with articles, the various sections I want it to have, and forums. It would need to be enough people to employ at least four people - the tech person, myself and two others to whom the project speaks too.

I want yay you! to be so much more than what it currently is. But there is only me, and my very limited time for things that don't pay bills or further my studies. One day though, I will find a way to make it work.
----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.