A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

My reading month: May 2016

This month, I more than hit my reading goal for the year. I read a mass of books...  52 to be exact. Yes, I know that's a lot, ummm probably more than a lot. Can you tell I had a ridiculous, hard to shake tummy bug? And that, maybe, just maybe, I was hiding from things. When not wanting to deal with thing, I read...a lot. Anyhow, I hit my 100 read goal. As I'm writing this I've read 132 books for the year, so far.

I think it might slow down. Lots of academic reading to do. Also, last week I read close to 400 pages of academic articles for class - how is there not a way to count this for reading challenges? That's 1.5 books. *sigh*


Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1)Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Being Jamie Baker - but not quite enough to push me into reading the rest of the series. Mostly though because I read the reviews by others on goodreads.




Relentless (Relentless, #1)Relentless by Karen Lynch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed the Relentless series by Karen Lynch - that was a all 3 books in one day read. I'm eagerly awaiting the book from Nikolas' perspective due later this year



What has your reading month been like?


  2 comments:

  1. Omg. I saw your comment on Marcia's blog and popped over. 52 books in 1 month,that is AMAZING.I think I read 52 books for the whole of last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terisha, it's both amazing and ridiculous. I should be doing other things with my time, but reading is fun :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.