A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

My reading month: April

It's been a massive reading month for me. I'm currently sitting at 80% towards my goal of 100 books. That means in April I've read 37 books 0_o. It's a bit astounding, and also, I really should have put more of that time towards reading for thesis/essays/assignments. At least one of those books was for class, so that's got to count for something, right?

15 of those 37 came from a series, The Morganville Vampiresoverall I'd give the series a solid 3.5. But there were books that would get 2/5, some 4/5, but most get 3.

How did your April reading month go? Are you on track for your reading goals this year?

  4 comments:

  1. Good heavens! How on earth do you read 37 books in a month? More than 1 a day - gosh I wish I could! There are just way too many good books in this world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fortunate to have a fast fiction reading speed, and then ebooks just seem to make it easier. Also, because I'm in a light and fluffy reading zone it tends to be easy to read more. Especially, when I'm avoiding other stuff :p

      Delete
  2. That is an incredible number of books! I am a super slow reader, and got distracted this month by other things as well. But, I did read 4 books, which is a lot more than I usually manage - I read The Selection, and then within 3 days, I also finished its sequels, The Elite and The One. Such nice quick reads! Then I read A Court of Thorns and Roses, which took me three weeks - it had a very slow start but got better towards the end.

    Needless to say, I actually don't have any reading goals right now, besides to actually read when I can. It doesn't always happen though! Yay you for doing so well with your goal - do you plan to increase it when you get to 100?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for great, quick reads :D I don't plan on increasing my goal, but rather see how much I do end up reading this year to better inform next years goal. I thought I did 100 books a year generally, and now it seems I could have been wrong 0_o

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.