A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 16 May 2016

Let's Chat: Self sabotage

A heavy one this chat around. I was wondering does anyone else self sabotage to the point where it just seems easier to not do anything? I'm the self proclaimed queen of self sabotage - my specialty is procrastination. [This Wait but Why post is me]

Procrastination is the ultimate form of self sabotage, agree? Are there others forms? What's your poison?

  2 comments:

  1. That post about procrastination is me me me. I know the panic monster well. I'm such a procrastinator that I feel like I'm always busy/working and never have time to do stuff, but I do waste a massive amount of time :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That post, it's a moment in my mind too.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.