A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Zombie Prompt 14


Share your best soup recipe.

I have two. The first, buy the pack of ready made butternut soup from Woolies, heat, add feta and enjoy. The other buy the pack of ready mix veggies from Woolies, add stock mixed in coconut cream, pop into slow cooker, turn onto low, and come home to a yummy meal a few hours later. My slow cooker is one of my favourite cooking appliances, I love the add things to it, add some spices, a bit of liquid and then boom great, hot meal when you get home at the end of the day.

What do you do when it's soup season?
----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.

  2 comments:

  1. I have a few favorite soups that go on rotation - broccoli leek soup and chicken soup primarily. want to learn how to make tomato soup from scratch, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broccoli leek soup sounds good. Shall see if I can get a friend to make it ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.