A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Let's Chat: Hair

So, for the past two weeks or so I've been trying this curly girl hair method thing. And with it I fully realised what the one thing I need in order to feel good/comfortable about the way I look when out and about is for my hair to be in what I consider a decent state. I have hair, that can be best described as Hermione hair prebook 4, aka big, kinda curly while not and just a mess. So decent hair for me means flat ironing it. For 2 weeks I didn't, and I was not happy.

It had me wondering if I'm the only person who has something that needs to be just right? What is the one thing you need to be just right to feel good/comfortable out and about?

  2 comments:

  1. I think hair for me too, because the last two weeks before I get re-Brazilianised, it is TORTURE. I'm SO aware of my hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it can be such a pain. I'd like to not care about my hair, but I can't :(

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.