A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 22 April 2016

Five for Friday

Keiden has been spiking fevers this week. It's scary, and horrid. He seems better though.

Yesterday, the Honours group presented on their research projects for the year. There were so many great ideas. I am loving being back in an academic environment.

At the same time, I'm feeling academically illiterate. I really, really need to work on switching my fiction and non-fiction reading ratios.

I've been eating all the carbs again. *sigh* I really need to get my eating on track.

I've been busy, but not busy enough. Got to get my ass in gear.

----------------------------
What have you been up to?

  2 comments:

  1. I hope he is 100% healthy very soon. All the best for the academics - sounds very stimulating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.