A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 3 March 2016

My February reading month

I was looking for something quick and easy to get ready as a post, and then I remembered that I should share how my reading month went :)

I am 32% to my reading goal, with 15 books being read in February. My pace has slowed down quite a bit compared to January, and I know that it's because of the steady increase in academic reading.

Here are some reviews from the Feb reads that I enjoyed the most:


Anchored: Finding Hope in the UnexpectedAnchored: Finding Hope in the Unexpected by Kayla Aimee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was a reader of Kayla Aimee's blog before this happened. And during the time when Scarlette was in hospital I was always astounded by her strength. This book, just confirmed that during it all, despite feeling all that she was feeling...she still had an amazing strength. She has given her daughter another rung on the ladder of the powerful legacy she wanted to give her with naming her for her grandmother.


View all my reviews The Cathedral of Cliffdale (Guardians of Summerfeld, #1)The Cathedral of Cliffdale by Melissa Delport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This books is an amazing start to what seems will a knock it out of the park series. I love the protagonist, Quinn. She is all that you would expect from someone who has lead the life that she has. Her fierce determination to protect, and care for those she loves is shown time and time again as a core part of who she is that drives her actions.

The parts of the book that dovetails into other stories, isn't for me. I want this to be the Quinn and Drake show all the time ;)

It's a wonderful read, that keeps you reading. I finished it in a day, and can't wait to get the others so that I can do another deep dive.


View all my reviews Acne, Asthma, and Other Signs You Might Be Half DragonAcne, Asthma, and Other Signs You Might Be Half Dragon by Rena Rocford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An all-round fun read.




View all my reviews How (Not) to Kiss a Prince (Cindy Eller, #2)How (Not) to Kiss a Prince by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A light, fun, easy read. I wouldn't say no to reading more by this author.






View all my reviews The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls, #1)The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A cute, fun and easy read.





What was your Feb reading month like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.