A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 25 March 2016

Five for Friday

Yesterday, I got my mark and comments on my first academic essay in 8 years. I was convinced the essay was a hot mess, it seems I was wrong. I got 75% And what makes this extra sweet is that it was from one of the stricter markers in the department. This lecture has told us that in his 11 years of teaching he has only once given a mark higher than 80% Needless to say I'm pretty much still shaken by it, and now extra worried about the essay I had to give in yesterday.

There is something to be said for not having the usual morning rush this week. It has been good for us.

What has also been good for us is the holiday programme at Keiden's school. This meant that Jerall and I had time together.

I am also still very, very pleased to I somehow managed to luck out and make some great friends through the internet. People can be all kinds of great.

Banana pancakes for Friday morning breakfasts are great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.