A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Zombie Prompt 6

Share a DIY Tutorial for handmade Valentines.

Gosh, did I laugh, and laugh when I saw this prompt. Crafty + me = trouble.

Something did come to me though. Very easy. Take a post-it, draw a heart on it and ta-da. I suppose you could write a note too. Or take a cute photo/image and use Photofy or the like to add your message or love. And the last, lazy person's way to show you care...take one of the adult colouring in pages you have and turn it into the note paper for your schmultzy declaration of love.

Wait, the real, and true way...give your love a kiss and get handsy. See, it totally hits the handmade requirement ;)
----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.