A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 29 February 2016

Linky dink

I had a different post in mind for today, but the day is running away from me. Hopefully, what I wanted to put up today will be up for tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, here are three linky dinks.

This one is about opting out to find a way to simplicity, it really resonated for me with some points, others not as much. Either way it makes for an interesting read, and things to consider.

A reminder about my book column on tums2tots online.

And I'm taking part in a great series Zoe has about geeky moms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.