A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Gratitude

Topping the list this week:

Making it through a particularly busy week, mostly intact
Jerall -  he has been all kinds of just the right degree of supportive
Coffee
Being healthy enough to donate blood
Chocolate
Doing work for really, really great people
Therapy
Hot chips with tzatziki
Voice notes - it's become a way for me to stay in conntact with most friends, fairly easily. I leave them notes as I make my way around campus
Gaming with friends, although there have been moments of frustration, it is still great to be social and have fun with friends
Bursary payouts - seeing the amount of money I still owe for fees shrink is a particularly great thing to see
Cooking shows - the perfect half an hour break to calm my mind

What's topping your list this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.