A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Zombie prompt 1

What do you want your great-great-great-grandkids to know about you?

This is a tricky one. Well granted, most things are tricky :p I'm wondering if it would be possible for me to still be alive at this point? Would I be a Cylon? If I was a Cylon then they'd know things from personal interactions. Hmmmmm to Cylon or not to Cylon?

Anyhow, I'd want them to that I loved books, had moments of silly, and was kind. Maybe have a family recipe for something that gets passed down and loved.

What would you want them to know?

----------------------------------------------
Prompt from her, image from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.