A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 28 January 2016

What was I thinking?

Folks, I think I dream too big.

Blimming hat, I have no idea what I was thinking...work, kid and studies? Can you tell I just got a look at the first few articles for lecture one of class one? It's 50 pages of reading, not a lot, I know it's just the slow start.

*sigh*

And I really, really want to do so well at this. And nail down my M idea by July. And do that in one year. And find more streams of income. And make yay you! work. And just be a better me. Gah.

I may or may not be having a massive moment of self doubt. Geez.

  4 comments:

  1. Dude. Overwhelm happens when you're constantly looking at the END you're trying to achieve, before you've taken any steps at the BEGINNING.
    Break it down into manageable bits and schedule stuff for every day. And before you know it, you're there. You've got this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm down and make your lists :) You will feel much better when you have a plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Although I shouldn't make the list too detailed either ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.