A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 18 January 2016

Prime

That's me. I'm a prime number, and you aren't :p [Or if you are yay for us ;)] Seriously, though...30 was interesting. But I very clearly, see why folks say your 30s are good.

Here's to hoping that 31 has more good times than bad, and all sorts of wonderful things.

----------------------------
I was going to write a serious introspective post, but birthdays aren't meant for that. They're meant for light and fluffy. The heavy stuff happens before or after them ;)

  5 comments:

  1. Happy happy Bday! And you know, actually life begins at 40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, spring chicken :) Hope you've had a wonderful day - looking forward to the introspective post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was mostly good :) Probably Thursday.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cassey.

    You don't have to post this, but I just want to clarify things and don't know how else to contact you. (I am very new at Twitter and struggle a bit with it).

    If you know my heart writing the post for SA Mom blogs you will know this is all so unneccesary.

    The point I was trying to make is that being a mom is so much more than giving birth to a baby. Although the dictionary limits it to giving birth, in my experience it is taking responsibility and loving a baby, experiencing life through them and enjoying them. I believe you are a mom if you love and care for a baby, whether it is your own or not.

    Our friends went through the adoptive process and I know it is very time-consuming, stressful and expensive. At no stage do I imply that adoptive parents are not a mom and dad.

    I am sorry if this point didn’t come through strong enough.

    Rolene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.