A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 14 January 2016

On doing things that scare me

Yesterday, I got my birthday present from Jerall and Keiden early. I got my hair done. Not so scary you're thinking, but it was because I went for colour. I wanted to do something different and scary for me, so not a dark colour, something bright was needed. There have been some other things happening in my say yes year, but that's for another post.

For now, this is light and superficial...and all about my hair ;) So the hairdresser calls what I had done a balage...my sister says it's ombre. Basically, for over 3 hours I sat in a chair and had things done. First bleach was combed through the length to lighten it. Then my roots, and the rest of my hair got a dark brown on it - a few shades darker than my brown. With a bright red applied to the bleached parts.
Yes, my selfie shoots need to improve. And yes, I tied it up...it was very hot yesterday.


  6 comments:

  1. YAY for trying something new! It looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. And yay to you for being part of the inspiration to do so. I wanted to go all grey, but she said not the best move for my hair.

      Delete
  2. Yeah for a change - always a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.