A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 8 January 2016

Five for Friday: Keiden edition

One of his favourite things to do is knock on doors. Only Keiden says "knock, knock" while he does so. It is utterly cute.

In an attempt to avoid going to sleep on Wednesday evening he insisted that he needed to pee. While sitting on the toilet he caught sight of his reflection in the shower wall and said "Hi there baba".

He's gotten big into helping out while cleaning, long may it last. His favourite chores to help with including things laundry related, sweeping and packing away groceries - it'd be great if packing away included his toys&books, but I'll take some help over none.

Every morning when he turns on any fans that weren't on overnight.

He started school this week. Monday drop off went well, the rest of the week not so much.


  2 comments:

  1. I heard that it's because on day 2 or week 2 that they realise, oh... they're REALLY leaving me here! And then they panic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And it makes a lot of sense, I'm glad that I'm not the drop off parent.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.