A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 11 December 2015

When plans go awry

Lately, I've been managing to prep posts the night before and have them good to go in the morning. Only, that didn't happen yesterday. I had no words to share.

So, I figured I'd do something in the morning about that. And still, no words, no ideas. It was probably still a hangover from the general feeling off that was yesterday. Yesterday was a bad day.

Today though, is much better. And I did have an idea for a post. I was going to change the template of the blog, and go "Look everyone, new look." Sadly, I haven't yet been able to find just the right thing. So I'll keep on looking.

In the meanwhile you get this light, breezy, and slightly odd post. Tomorrow, should be better.

  2 comments:

  1. It happens.... don't beat yourself up... I find blog posts that are forced often come off as contrived so I only write when I'm inspired to.
    Good luck finding a template you like, didn't realize you were hosted with Blogspot, that does limit your options a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it does.

      You're right about the forced feeling that can happen. But, there might be one or two of those happening as I am determined to blog every day for a year. One month and 11 days down, only 10 months and 20 days to go :p

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.