A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 14 December 2015

What Keiden would do for scooby snacks

Yesterday, we took Keiden to see his first show. I won tickets for us to see Scooby-Doo Live from Maz. It turned into a double lucky win, as our seats got bumped up and we were a bit closer to the stage.





Keiden was full of wows for everything most of the time. He even responded when the audience got asked questions. Granted it was his go to of no, but it was still pretty cute. We were so pleased to see him having fun. There was no moaning, asking to go or saying he was done. 

It was a fun show, and I still have some of the songs stuck in my head. All in all, it was a fun something different to do with him. And if you're on the fence about taking your almost 2 year old to a live performance, I say go for it :)

  1 comment:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.