A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 10 December 2015

On flat panics and happy dances

It seems I've hit the point that I thought the daily post would bring me to. It's a share...which is scary for me. As most of you guys know, J and I have been all one and done since K arrived.

And then my period was late. I've never been late before except for that one time. I had all the cold panicked sweets, and thoughts for a week. A WEEK. 7 long, long, oh so long days.

And then, aunt flo started her visit and all was right with the world again. Much happy dancing was had by me. It just reaffirmed for me, one and done. I'm just so happy to have it reaffirmed to myself. And confirming what I knew at the start, I can't do this again.

  5 comments:

  1. I'm glad for you. Although I would have had the opposite reaction since I might be one and done anyway although I really want another .. oh well let's see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I just know you will get what you want, you will find a way to have your family of 4. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg hugs.

      Delete
  2. Generally if i'm even a little bit worried that I could've been careless, I run out and buy a pregnancy test. Luckily it hasn't happened often (considering how much of a contraception nut I am), but I realised how much stress can delay my period even more,so I rather prefer eliminating that stress immediately.

    Have either of you guys considered sterilisation to remove the stress? A friend of mine had a vasectomy and him and his wife have been so much more relieved having that worry off their minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took 2, and both said invalid - which was no help at all.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.